Americans.........

20140505_105230-1-71328bbf1046af5676b7a71c69e09be4-1024-1024.jpg

Stuff will make you a god damn sexual tyrannosaurus like me

Bread and cheese are a problem? Have any of you lot ever been to my town?

America is really an odd collection of many little countries with their own positives and negatives. Anyone who would order crab in Kansas City or a taco in Vermont is crazy.

Meanwhile the English continue to operate under the delusion that there's some kind of a discernible cultural difference between Blackburn and fucking Sheffield that's worth debating endlessly in a pub until the argument ends in alley by a dumpster (because the pub closes at 7:30 pm) and two bald overweight 50 year olds have come to blows.

Oh. And your women are ugly. Ok, fine. Kate Middleton and what's her name who plays striker for City, fine.

:)

Toni Duggan my adult crush

America is really an odd collection of many little countries with their own positives and negatives. Anyone who would order crab in Kansas City or a taco in Vermont is crazy.

Meanwhile the English continue to operate under the delusion that there's some kind of a discernible cultural difference between Blackburn and fucking Sheffield that's worth debating endlessly in a pub until the argument ends in alley by a dumpster (because the pub closes at 7:30 pm) and two bald overweight 50 year olds have come to blows.

Oh. And your women are ugly. Ok, fine. Kate Middleton and what's her name who plays striker for City, fine.

Swap 'pub' for 'parliament watering hole' and you just nailed what security guards see on westminster cams every night :-D

Fair point, I've never been to San Francisco, I've been to LA, San Diego, and yes, I might not have tried everything
cheese-wise, but it seemed that the tasteless 'Kraft' type cheeses were everywhere. As for Blackburn and Sheffield,
one is in the glorious county palatinate of Lancaster, the other is in ee by gum, grit and determination obsessed
Yorkshire, conflict is inevitable.
Our women are ugly? Cheeky twat, other than the undoubted beauties around Venice Beach and the Scandinavian genes
of some of the Northern Mid-West, your specimens are generally the size of Greater Manchester, no wonder you have
gargantuan pick-up trucks, taking one to the boozer necessitates a fork lift to hoist one in the back ;)

Fair point, I've never been to San Francisco, I've been to LA, San Diego, and yes, I might not have tried everything
cheese-wise, but it seemed that the tasteless 'Kraft' type cheeses were everywhere. As for Blackburn and Sheffield,
one is in the glorious county palatinate of Lancaster, the other is in ee by gum, grit and determination obsessed
Yorkshire, conflict is inevitable.
Our women are ugly? Cheeky twat, other than the undoubted beauties around Venice Beach and the Scandinavian genes
of some of the Northern Mid-West, your specimens are generally the size of Greater Manchester, no wonder you have
gargantuan pick-up trucks, taking one to the boozer necessitates a fork lift to hoist one in the back ;)
San Francisco is/was nice. It has been decades since I've been there. I've heard the actual city is on the decline, which is unfortunate as I've always loved and been fascinated by it. I'm not sure why. That being said, if you've been to San Diego and its environs you've been to paradise.

English butter > American butter no doubt about it. Also, in my opinion > French butter HOWEVER, bread in France is magnifique.

Everywhere, most everywhere at least is better at something than other places. I've had American, British and French steaks and American beef is/was the best. No doubt in my mind. Strangely (?) I've heard with because of the climate shifts English wine has become good compared to what it used to be.

I'm something of an outlier in America. I've lived all over the country, and visited just about everywhere else. Haven't counted the states i've been to but I should.

Yes, women in the states do very by region as far as looks are concerned. I'd guess it is because of the preponderance of a certain type of genetic make up. That would be true, I would think, East of the Mississippi River.

Immigrants from certain countries ended up going to the same places. IMO, the prettiest women, by far are from the Southeast, and the American Southwest. That obviously is a generalization but it is my opinion. SE was settled by English, Scottish, and Scots-Irish, and Welsh, people originally for the most part. Gene's have been mixed for sure, but many beautiful women.

The SW would be "mongrels" but pretty ones. I'm guessing because the climate is favourable to being outdoors and allowing them to be active and not taking a toll on one's health maybe?

Not objectifying, just giving an opinion, friends.

San Francisco is/was nice. It has been decades since I've been there. I've heard the actual city is on the decline, which is unfortunate as I've always loved and been fascinated by it. I'm not sure why. That being said, if you've been to San Diego and its environs you've been to paradise.

English butter > American butter no doubt about it. Also, in my opinion > French butter HOWEVER, bread in France is magnifique.

Everywhere, most everywhere at least is better at something than other places. I've had American, British and French steaks and American beef is/was the best. No doubt in my mind. Strangely (?) I've heard with because of the climate shifts English wine has become good compared to what it used to be.

I'm something of an outlier in America. I've lived all over the country, and visited just about everywhere else. Haven't counted the states i've been to but I should.

Yes, women in the states do very by region as far as looks are concerned. I'd guess it is because of the preponderance of a certain type of genetic make up. That would be true, I would think, East of the Mississippi River.

Immigrants from certain countries ended up going to the same places. IMO, the prettiest women, by far are from the Southeast, and the American Southwest. That obviously is a generalization but it is my opinion. SE was settled by English, Scottish, and Scots-Irish, and Welsh, people originally for the most part. Gene's have been mixed for sure, but many beautiful women.

The SW would be "mongrels" but pretty ones. I'm guessing because the climate is favourable to being outdoors and allowing them to be active and not taking a toll on one's health maybe?

Not objectifying, just giving an opinion, friends.

I suppose SF's decline is related to the issue of homelessness. It's a serious problem here; the City has welcomed the homeless but doesn't seem to have the shelter space nor the capacity to help them from a physical or mental health perspective. Other than that things are peachy here.

Agree with you about English butter (not close) and San Diego (I'd really like to retire there). And for the record: like you, I've been lucky enough to have been in 45 states and most every major city. A few cities non-US tourists often don't go to but should: New Orleans, Charleston and Portland.

I suppose SF's decline is related to the issue of homelessness. It's a serious problem here; the City has welcomed the homeless but doesn't seem to have the shelter space nor the capacity to help them from a physical or mental health perspective. Other than that things are peachy here.

Agree with you about English butter (not close) and San Diego (I'd really like to retire there). And for the record: like you, I've been lucky enough to have been in 45 states and most every major city. A few cities non-US tourists often don't go to but should: New Orleans, Charleston and Portland.
Wasn't taking a shot at you or anything I just was basically saying I wasn't pontificating from the small village I was born in and never left. :) I have met people that have never left the town or county they were born jn

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.