Amrik Gill

scall11

Was in Duffys Bar in Chorlton last night. There was one creepy guy, obviously a regular, Sat in a small group. Realised it was Amrik Gill!
He looks like a scumbag just by the way he sits. Proper weasel type. He's just got out of prison after stealing his mum's jewellery.

Did he rip anyone off on here?

scall said:
Was in Duffys Bar in Chorlton last night. There was one creepy guy, obviously a regular, Sat in a small group. Realised it was Amrik Gill!
He looks like a scumbag just by the way he sits. Proper weasel type. He's just got out of prison after stealing his mum's jewellery.

you have just thrown him to the wolves.

good lad :)

I didn't accidentally disclose where he can be found regularly drinking I? Damn.

scall said:

Nice work number 2.

Just reared his head on the Chorlton Facebook group. He's asking if there is a launderette in Chorlton. It'll take more than a hot wash to clean his conscience. I've just told him what I think of him. Twat.

scall said:
I didn't accidentally disclose where he can be found regularly drinking I? Damn.

This should help everyone en-route to Chorlton to identify the twunt......

10153025_732671530118439_1674202219_n.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.