Amsterdam Airport at a Standstill

Bill's plane just touched down at Schipol.

Best to avoid anything he is involved with remember the trawler fiasco.
Are flights landing there? I have a feeling we've been stitched up with the weather excuse so that we can't claim.

Are flights landing there? I have a feeling we've been stitched up with the weather excuse so that we can't claim.

I'd check that with Lewis' website. You paid for a flight that they cancelled. Surely they just can't keep your money.
Don't believe a fucking word the carrier says, they're always trying to fob people off. Look into it, don't just take their word.

Flight from Luton to AMS cancelled, no chance of getting there so going back home. No compensation either as it's a weather issue.

Royally fucked off.
We are in the exact same position queuing for a refund now but as you say nothing for match tickets or travel expenses!

We are in the exact same position queuing for a refund now but as you say nothing for match tickets or travel expenses!

See my post above. There is a Martin Lewis site whereby you can claim back the expenses incurred, too. Maybe not the ticket price (i don't know).
But it covers travel.

Expect loads of 'empty seats' comments from BT tonight then if half the travelling Blues can't actually travel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.