And On A Purely Personal Note...

BobKowalski

...why is Hughes such a joyless fecker?

I said months ago he inspired indifference in me but when he pops up on the screen its almost as if he sucks all joy and happiness out of you. Hughes is like the despair squid from Red Dwarf...but is he a barrel of laughs in private? Always up for kicks and giggles? Can't see it myself but you never know :)

I just wasted 10 seconds reading that.

Do you also write pointless, negative letters to the Daily Star letters page as well?

Are you 'Irate Norman' from Swinton?

BobKowalski said:

I said months ago he inspired indifference in me but when he pops up on the screen its almost as if he sucks all joy and happiness out of you. Hughes is like the despair squid from Red Dwarf...but is he a barrel of laughs in private? Always up for kicks and giggles? Can't see it myself but you never know :)

LOL quality line, could do with a laugh at this time ;)

BobKowalski said:

yeah because mangers like capello, wenger, benitez are so cheerful on screen.

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
I just wasted 10 seconds reading that.

Do you also write pointless, negative letters to the Daily Star letters page as well?

Are you 'Irate Norman' from Swinton?

Thank you for reading this post.

Your answer is appreciated.

We regret that we cannot respond to all answers personally but please be assured that all points raised will be taken under consideration.

Regards

B. Kowalski (esq)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.