And the news is coming in...

They may have won 20 titles but you can bet your life savings that every rag **** will never forget where they were when Sergio scored and must never be allowed to forget

Still lost for words fucking unbelievable I was outside the ground when we was losing 2-1 had no ticket we equalised and I climbed the turnstile in north stand smacked my head on floor but managed get up :) got in ground and aguero just scored straight on pitch had hold of de jong absolutely brilliant. Last one off pitch me and some ginger kid from levenshulme best day of my life can honestly say that ended up on shambles square with a load of scotch city fans happy happy days thankyou kun.

I still have absolutely NO idea of about 5 minutes after that shot went in.
I can remember the build up and Sergios shot, I can remember it hitting the back of the net, but after that a blank.
Next thing I remember seeing is the pitch covered with fans and going down the steps of EL3 to were my season ticket used to be to celebrate with a couple of mates.

Obviously wish I could have been there, but remember jumping off my couch when that shot went in, with the Kun home shirt on my back. Unlike anything I've ever seen

What a day, best day ever. I don't remember the goal, only running around my estate spinning my shirt over my head... Walking into the pub later on and seeing their faces was the best.

I will never forget the feeling of utter desolation as 90 minutes approached. Losing 2-1 in one of our most important games ever, to a 10 man relegation threatened team and handing the title to the rags.
Could not even be arsed cheering Edin's goal. Thought there was no chance of a Gillingham repeat. Lightning does n't strike twice.
Then wham Sergio scores and from total despair to ecstasy. What feeling. I doubt the joyous scenes in the Etihad will ever be repeated.
To pinch a line from the Jimmy Grimble film "when you have experienced something like that it takes the sunshine off everything."
What a day.

I was in a pub and it went off likes this.. amazing day.

Love this video. If you listen right at the start the lad filming lets out a yelp. He is listening on a radio which is a second ot 2 before the Sky stream in pub. Must have been brilliant knowing what was going to happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.