And the Oscar goes to Alexis Sanchez

I'm not a bloody mind reader
Play acting against Leicester city today when he got hit by throw in . Ball struck his shoulder and after few seconds of thought processing, decided to down clutching his fucking face. All started with his ****ish ploy to waste time during added minutes.
Minute later and same theatrical performance .

Better to do that than give the ball away and end up conceding a last minute equaliser.

We need players who will get us results, not nice guys or blokes you'd want to have a pint with. Sick of being too nice and getting fuck all. We get fucked over every week by refs and opposition players being cünts, we need a few cünts of our own to even things up a bit.

Coupled with the fact he's a world class player, I'd be happy if we signed him.

But to be fair, he's made a nob of himself there.

Better to do that than give the ball away and end up conceding a last minute equaliser.

We need players who will get us results, not nice guys or blokes you'd want to have a pint with. Sick of being too nice and getting fuck all. We get fucked over every week by refs and opposition players being cünts, we need a few cünts of our own to even things up a bit.

Coupled with the fact he's a world class player, I'd be happy if we signed him.

But to be fair, he's made a nob of himself there.
Fuck off with that shit. It's cheating and it's embarrassing. I've nothing against him trying to block the throw, but as soon as you collapse and start holding your face after the ball hits you in the shoulder, you deserve a three game ban and a good kicking.

I'm sure they'll be people defending him saying we need that type of ****ishness in the team - which we don't.

Fuck off with that shit. It's cheating and it's embarrassing. I've nothing against him trying to block the throw, but as soon as you collapse and start holding your face after the ball hits you in the shoulder, you deserve a three game ban and a good kicking.

They do, but we get so little from officials we need a few gobshites and snide tossers to even things up a bit. All the most successful teams have them.

But I'm not defending him going down like that particularly, he looks like a right soft twat .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.