And the Oscar goes to Alexis Sanchez

Agree with this till a certain extent. Certainly if you can't beat them, join them. I'm more than happy to see a Hammers player dive in the box to win a penalty, I don't blame the player at all , I blame the governing bodies - biggest punishment for this ... a yellow card. Pathetic. How about a 5 match ban and let's see how many players think twice before diving.

I actually believe it counts as bringing the game into disrepute

Embarrassing!
Disgraceful acting cvnt of highest order. Don't want to see him in city shirt .

If it's the ball in the 'face' job, yes. But wasn't the ball deliberately thrown at him. That's violent play and should have been a red card. Certainly looked like it from the snippet I saw on that god-forsaken pile of shite that Dirty Dan presents.

If it's the ball in the 'face' job, yes. But wasn't the ball deliberately thrown at him. That's violent play and should have been a red card. Certainly looked like it from the snippet I saw on that god-forsaken pile of shite that Dirty Dan presents.
You missed the build up . He was standing right in front of him and his acting was disgusting.

He could have killed him!

36428FA8AF1304226814838927360_49031a7c042.5.1.10183066947221699801.mp4.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.