Andre Gray: Burnley striker's old tweets cause outrage on social media

My view is if you don't like gays, lesbians, redheads or whatever, that's your prerogative, but you should keep your views to yourself, not post them all over social media.
You're kidding right - the prat is a sexist homophobic scumbag full stop - it's not anyones prerogative to have these views

You're kidding right - the prat is a sexist homophobic scumbag full stop - it's not anyones prerogative to have these views

I think you'll find it is, we've not reached thought police levels just yet.

Actions and deeds are subject to sanction but holding opinions, no matter how odious they might be to you and I are not.

I think you'll find it is, we've not reached thought police levels just yet.

Actions and deeds are subject to sanction but holding opinions, no matter how odious they might be to you and I are not.
Yup you're right - odious is the word though - the guy is a shi*house

He also had the temerity to be involved in beating Liverpool in what was surely meant to be 'their year'. Hopefully the dipper fans in the press will run with this and forget about Stirling for a bit.
Let the faux retrospective moral outrage and third party offence begin.......

It's anyone's prerogative to have any views they want. It's up to everyone else to decide to agree with them, disgaree with them or ignore them.

People who post this sort of shit on social media must be incredibly thick if they don't think it will surface eventually. I'm only surprised those tweets haven't already been publicised given his recent higher profile.
Check nibs post second one in middle post about motorway. kettle pot to you there fella .remember the east lances down to 40 post I DO!

Vardy was a racist too but people soon forget cause he scored however many goals in a row.

No matter what his apology contains, he'll still hold those views. If the 2 burnley fans were forced to make an apology, they'd still hold their views.
They're meaningless and pointless.
If I was running burnley fc, I'd make him pay a month's salary to the terrence Higgins trust and a month's salary to women's aid. At least someone can benefit from his remarks as opposed to some meeley mouthed, lawyer written, half arsed excuse that nobody will believe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.