Andre Gray: Burnley striker's old tweets cause outrage on social media

Vardy is a racist too but people soon forget cause he scored however many goals in a row.

Morality seems to disappear in football very quickly. Look at the way BFS is hinting at Captain,Leader,Racist coming back.

Everyone's less mature when they're twenty, yes, but few people tell homosexuals to burn and die. I wouldn't associate myself with anyone who does, at least. Don't buy his 'apology' either. Unfortunately you can't really ban him for something he said four years ago.

To be honest, 99% of the Burnley fans (neanderthals) in Turf Moor probably agree with his views. I doubt the club will make a big thing out of it (Even though the should).

Been charged by the FA with misconduct. The guy might be a knob but charging him 4 years after the event is utter bollocks

A dick for tweeting that shit but the people who went dredging through 4 years worth of his tweets to find them, or they're that sad they saved them for when they could come back to shit on him are also not that bright either

The tweets are 4 years old. If he says he doesn't hold those views anymore then you have to take his word for it. You can't have a society where you are forever held to account for some stupid things you said when you're 20. It's not like they were recent. 4 years is a long time, esp. when you're young.

Does he still hold those views or views similar to it? who knows, maybe, but until it comes out that he does the above applies.

The FA shouldn't charge him, but they will because they have to be seen to act - no matter the timeframe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.