Andy Gray back

The logic of the 24hr football pundit. Other teams will strengthen, but even if we do, we'll not be so good as we can only field 11 players, whereas...

We will only do worse if someone works out how to get the ball of us and then works out how to keep it for more than 45% of the game. Good luck.

You clearly never heard the City team singing about him after the Blackburn game
What difference does that make? I must be wrong on my opinion because the City squad sang about him? Watch the commentary. He’s saying it’s heartbreaking for the City fans and then the camera pans to the Gillingham end so he says there’ll be a party in Kent. That’s not biased, we could see them partying from the other end of the ground.

What difference does that make? I must be wrong on my opinion because the City squad sang about him? Watch the commentary. He’s saying it’s heartbreaking for the City fans and then the camera pans to the Gillingham end so he says there’ll be a party in Kent. That’s not biased, we could see them partying from the other end of the ground.
The team hated him most fans did

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.