andy gray

jonnymcfc

not shure if there has been one of these on him before but he is such a nob, always slagging city offf and so far up the rags asses its shocking, was reading sky sports top 10 goals and someone posted this comment
Elano's free kick v Newcastle was amazing, and bentley's goal wasn't that spectacular. You got it wrong Martin, but i prefer you to Andy Gray who is a fat scottish tit
best thing ive read in 2009 so far

jonnymcfc said:
not shure if there has been one of these on him before but he is such a nob, always slagging city offf and so far up the rags asses its shocking, was reading sky sports top 10 goals and someone posted this comment
Elano's free kick v Newcastle was amazing, and bentley's goal wasn't that spectacular. You got it wrong Martin, but i prefer you to Andy Gray who is a fat scottish tit

Elano's freekick v Newcastle was 2007 mate.

jonnymcfc said:

Yep, total tosser. I always find that he never promotes or compliments his former sides and is regularly up the colon of the Rags and Liverpool (surprisingly as an Everton player). That apart he also used to play for the Ranjirs and that doesn't help his cause with me!!

he is the C****, C*** of pundits.
he turned down the everton managers job to stay at sky....!
a genuine shithouse of a man.

He's an absolute tw*t of the highest order. Can't stand the welsh pri*k. Have to turn tv on mute to watch a game he's commentating on drives me mad, i'd rather listen to japanese gibber jabber any day, it usually makes more sense.

hillsideblue said:
He's an absolute tw*t of the highest order. Can't stand the welsh pri*k. Have to turn tv on mute to watch a game he's commentating on drives me mad, i'd rather listen to japanese gibber jabber any day, it usually makes more sense.
i think he's scottish mate..
but we both agree he's a t***

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.