andy gray

schtipps said:
Personally, i think he is one of the best pundits on tv! and thats the truth!
seeing as though its new year and everyone will be pissed, i will let you off

City_Gentleman said:
Andy Gray is officially a dickhead. Sky keep him on board to ensure you tune in to shower your tv screen with expletives every week.

He, like a number of pundits (ex-footballers and a radio commentator named Green), who have, due to exhaustive airplay and 'celeb/up-my-own-arsity', over the last few years have all become expert in refereeing, goalkeeping, defending, goalscoring and management...... and have become elitist in all things football, creating, what can only be described as, football snobbery. If you're not Chelski, Red Scouse, Rags or the Arse, you're worthless. If you're not top four then what's the point of turning up. If you're not in the Champions League you're sh*te. If you've no money, give up. If you're a supporter of any other team in the land...why bother? If you're a kid playing football in the park "give it up, son, you'll never make it, play computer games, get a fat arse, study action replays in slo-mo and be a football pundit in praise of the big-four".

He, and the others, do not help this game of ours.

many good points, only thing i dont agree with is alan green, listen to a lot of 5 live commentary and tho he is opinionated he usually tells it as it is.

That habit of his, when talking, he fixes the camera with a look, lecture incoming. Slap im ffs, Keys. Oh now I mentioned the gorilla, great.

the funny thing about andy gray is all my red mates. yes i have them. at work i mean and you have to just have banter not violence and they all hate him and say he is anti united. funny how different fans think different things isn't it?

personally i think they should get rid of andy gray and replace him with jamie redknapp, (as co-commentator i mean) i think hes one of the best at the mo. and he argues a lot with twat gray, which is nice.

Hands up who believes that Sky give Andy Gray carte blanche to eulogise about utd above all other teams in the Prem.....well??
I doubt it don't you?
I'm sure the man is given a remit and structure by his employers to his presentation of games and shows and not left to force his personal opinions upon the Sky audience.
We all know that Sky are biased toward the "big 4" and who can blame them (I don't like that so i don't subscribe)....they aren't a public service. So it could be said that, Gray is a model employee and just executing his duties in accordance to his job description. His tenure at Sky would suggest this too.
Is this not obvious to everyone?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.