Andy Jacobs from talk sport.

24x49bn.jpg

heres the tosser , on the right.

very very, punchable features.

blue dallas said:
24x49bn.jpg

Ha Ha, is that him? He looks like that Paul Cronies Lovechild. A couple of weeks ago, somebody did a thread on "which celeb would you most like to slap"? i said Blears, i now change my mind and will say Jacobs.

buzzer1 said:
blue dallas said:
24x49bn.jpg

Ha Ha, is that him? He looks like that Paul Cronies Lovechild. A couple of weeks ago, somebody did a thread on "which celeb would you most like to slap"? i said Blears, i now change my mind and will say Jacobs.

Looks like he's having a good squeeze of the guy on the left. He really does have one of those faces that you would never get tired of punching.

Didsberry blue said:
buzzer1 said:
blue dallas said:
24x49bn.jpg

Looks like he's having a good squeeze of the guy on the left. He really does have one of those faces that you would never get tired of punching.

HA HA, so it does. (him on the left supports spuds, so he probably enjoys it, fu*kin monkeys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.