Angel Correa

JOESL

Sorry, can enybody open a post on transfer forum recomending this player ??

ANGEL CORREA

I leave you his last goal ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeWDMePU4S4

He is calling as the new Aguero, he plays in San Lorenzo (Arg), only 18 years old, he has already won the Apertura Argentinian Cup.
Atletico Madrid has offered 12 million euros for his transfer afer the world cup.
I think he will be one of the best football player in next five year. A really good inversion.
Joe

I sent a text in to Tim Vickery on the World Football Phone In on 5Live last Friday about Correa and Vietto at Racing, he said both are good players but need more time in Argentina if I remember correctly.

Interesting article on Correa here, whether true or not I don't know, but it could stop him coming to Europe:

Here is a quote from the article:

The 18-year-old, Rosario born, striker was at the centre of transfer gossip last week linking him with some of the biggest names in European football but Correa once again finds himself in the news for other reasons ahead of the biggest game of the season.

The Rosario Justice Department are investigating the business group who part own Angel Correa as it is connected to the Cantero Family, a well-known criminal organisation in Rosario and believed to head up one of the largest drug rings, Los Monos. The suspicion is that in owning 60% of the economic rights of the player, any business concerning Correa could be used to launder the drug money from Rosario.

http://golazoargentino.wordpress.co...sario-drug-ring-could-halt-any-european-move/

Its true what is said about the owners.
San Lorenzo have part of his economic right (60%) and the other % owns to a particular people that the justice discovered that where part of a narco band of Rosario.
Thats wont be a problem because Correa have no relation with this people (he have no problem with justice) and in case of a transfer, San lorenzo is the owner of the 100% of his Sportive Rights and can transfer them.
The economic part, San Lorenzo can receive the 60% of the transfer in euros and the 40% goes to a Justice Account until the end of the judgment.
He is a BIG promise.
Simeone (Atletico Madrid coach) had seen him playing in San Lorenzo when he was our coach and Correa was 14 years old and a few weeks ago had said that the only player he might pay a ticket to see playing is Correa ...

These are the type of signings that get me buzzing, just like Zuculini it's about time we start doing some proper scouting jobs instead of going for the current big name players.

Manchester City join transfer race for Angel Correa - aka the new Sergio Aguero

* Feb 20, 2014 22:30
* By Ed Malyon
* 0 Comments

* Tweet
* +1
* Email

Atletico Madrid have reportedly bid for San Lorenzo 18-year-old who's been compared to the Blues' star striker - check him out in action here!
Angel of the north? Manchester City scouts were looking at Correa this week

Manchester City are ready to rival Atletico Madrid for the signing of the youngster dubbed the next Sergio Aguero.

Scouts from the Quadruple-chasing Blues were in Buenos Aires to watch San Lorenzo’s Angel Correa again on Wednesday night, amid reports Spanish title contenders Atletico have already lodged a bid.

The 18-year-old Argentine can play as a striker or in a more withdrawn role and is widely considered as one of the hottest young prospects in South America.

Barcelona, Napoli and Arsenal are understood to have watched the teenager too, but San Lorenzo are keen to hold onto him for as long as possible.

Their owner, media magnate Marcelo Tinelli, is unlikely to be convinced to sell for anything less than £10million.

The new Aguero? Make up your own mind after watching this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skjCcUGGJ1g&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...-transfers-angel-correa-3167474#ixzz2tuCa2FuE
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Looks very interesting.

With our scouting setup I would like to think we know if we want to sign him, whether we do is another matter.

Physical appearance combined of Agüero and Negredo, with the touch and skills of Agüero, i dig it.

It might not go down well on here but I would sell Dzeko and bring in a young prospect forward like Correa who can be our 4th striker whilst also adding more of a number ten or a winger to add to the depth of creativity.

sam-caddick said:
It might not go down well on here but I would sell Dzeko and bring in a young prospect forward like Correa who can be our 4th striker whilst also adding more of a number ten or a winger to add to the depth of creativity.
Like Isco or Di Maria?

SrilankanBlue said:
If Atletico is interested its a good indicator the lad must be a good prospect considering their past record of unearthing top class strikers

Is right Srily! Aguero, Torres, Forlan, Hasslebank, Vieri, Falcao, Costa, Villa. Fuck me. Atletico's had some boss slotters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.