Angelino & Maffeo

Thaksinssoldier

It's time.

And to be honest, it's now or never with the pair of them.

We've four full backs who are collectively struggling in the system or too old to be relied upon.

We've 2 young guys who have looked great in the limited opportunities they are getting. They are probably technically better for the system we play too.

If Pep doesn't show faith in them now, they'll either leave in Jan or be replaced by other established names come Summer.

I genuinely fear that drawing the rags in the cup may have cost these boys big time, as that's a game they would certainly have played had we not drawn united. Now, possibly not.

Would anyone else have an issue if both were to start a game this month? I wouldn't. At least give them the chance.

Completely agree.

We cant and wont address our full back issues until the nest summer window and the introduction of these 2 now could well save us a lot of money.

In the meantime they cant be any worse than what we had last night especially imo.

it really is time for them to get a shot.

If they dont play pep must of seen enough in training not to be impressed, I'd play em myself, but got the feeling we go with 3 at the back again at home.

Agree I'd give them both a chance. Kolarov resorted to being Kolarov again, Clichy struggles with his concentration for 90 minutes, zabba's legs have gone and Sagna injured.

Agree I'd give them both a chance. Kolarov resorted to being Kolarov again, Clichy struggles with his concentration for 90 minutes, zabba's legs have gone and Sagna injured.

kolarov does the same every season mate!! starts well then after around 6-8 games goes shit again!

If they were better than what we already had, they would be playing.

Unless of course, the jury of bluemoon are a better judge of player than Pep Guardiola.

If Maffeo had a real chance he'd have come on for the injured Zabaleta last night?

I can somewhat understand Pep going with experience last night, on the back of us going to 10 men etc. But against mid table teams in prem and capital one cup in the weeks ahead?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.