Angelino (on loan to Breda)

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by Clercqs, 29 Dec 2017.

1. Clercqs

Clercqs

Just got named talent of the month again in Eredieviese despite playing for a struggling NAC Breda.

2. BJL_City

BJL_City

could be interesting on the LB and RB front next summer then, do we go back in the market or give Angelino and Maffeo a shot?

3. Gabriel

Gabriel

Highlights of the NAC victory over Utrecht. Angelino has an assist and goal, late on. Veritable who’s who of City.

Interviewed after the game and looks genuinely surprised when asked about rumours that he was returning to us in January.

4. BlueisCity

BlueisCity

It seems like he has been impressive for Breda this season during his loan. Could be the LB fill we need and would cost practically nothing except sending another loanee to Breda.

5. MCFCFanTX

MCFCFanTX

N/A
    Light bulb seems to have been switched on. He has really gotten his career back on track the last few months it seems like. Saw some highlights. He's been very impressive going forward, putting crosses and creating chances.

6. Matt the Giant

Matt the Giant

Painter
    How has he developed physically, anyone knows?

7. Tbilisi

Tbilisi

Getting bricked at Leeds after Donachie scored
    I went to watch Breda a couple of months ago and he has filled out a bit.Not grown in height from what I saw.

Always rated this lad but not sure his heads been right, either that or hes been unlucky with loans.As someone said above seems to have got himself together if its the former.

8. Dax777

Dax777

If the goal conceded is anything to go by he is still poor defensively. Clueless football on Utrecht's goal :(

9. WallyA

WallyA

I'm actually most impressed by Manu Garcia from that video lol. Did you guys see how many lovely balls he played in a video that doesn't even highlight him? Most impressive loanee I've seen this season, will be tough to make it in our midfield though, maybe fight Foden to replace Silva I hope.

10. Gabriel

Gabriel

Think his natural instinct is still to attack. The goal followed from his drive to get into the Utrecht box, and it is only after Manu loses the ball that he senses the danger and gets back, albeit slowly. That said, the two CBs were all at sea. :-)