Angelino (on loan to Breda)

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by Clercqs, 29 Dec 2017.

1. Gabriel

Gabriel

Video is only highlights of the match, not an Angelino montage. Garcia, Angelino, and Ambrose all look good, but they need to work on the defensive aspects as well. Garcia lost the ball for the goal and didn’t show much appetite to chase back.

2. mcfc482

mcfc482

This guy has always been a talent. Always thought he was ideal for Pep. Technically very good and delivers very good crosses. His height is the only thing against him.

Instead of looking at someone like Grimaldo, Angelino should be given at least a chance to show what he can do in this system. He has never really had a proper chance to impress and its easy to say hes bad defensively. Put him in a working system and lets see how he does.

3. Serg10Aguero

Serg10Aguero

He’s not even short, 175cm or 5ft 9 is average

4. Mr.knowitall

Mr.knowitall

Can he make it? Would be a great alternative to Mendy

5. Delphinho

Delphinho

Zinchenko, who is a an atacking midfielder has been playing pretty well at LB, and Angelino should not be any worse, especially after a season with a lot of playtime in a great league

6. lmjones1uk

lmjones1uk

I agree, he's 21 now and played 40-50 first team games. If its possible to bring him back in Jan window i would bring him back.. only down side is Danilo would be hacked off but tbh hes too defensive at LB

7. domalino

domalino

I don't see him being brought back in January, but I did see on CityWatch that apparently some bigger clubs are interested in him and he's been performing well for NAC.

All you can say is he'll get a chance if he impresses Pep in the summer. We know from last season Pep feels the kids need that experience of real league experience, and he's got that now, so if he's promising in training I'm sure the club would love to save themselves 20-30m on a back up LB and get a success story out of the academy.

8. rapidCT

rapidCT

9. Delphinho

Delphinho

He looked pretty good against Ajax yesterday. Some cheeky nutmegs, great long-range passes and some great tackles. NAC will probably be relegated, but it is still a nice experience to play regularly. If we are not going to sign a LB in the summer, he could maybe be a backup for Mendy. Zinchenko has been doing pretty well at LB, and he is an AM, so I don`t think Angelino would be any worse

10. rapidCT

rapidCT

It might work selling him to Ajax/PSV/ Feyernoord with a buy-back clause. I m sure he is very close monitored by the club. Girona is not doing to much for our players.