Angelino (on loan to Breda)

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by Clercqs, 29 Dec 2017.

1. Delphinho

Delphinho

Maffeo is the only one who has impressed when he has played. Douglas Luiz` decision making, passing, and positioning have been really bad when I have seen him. It doesn`t look like he understands where to run when he doesn`t have the ball. I expected Aleix Garcia to become an important member of their squad, but he never plays for some reason. He`s a good passer, but offers minimal protection for the defence, and he doesn`t create a lot of chances either. Kayode has only got pace. His finishing, dribbling and passing is not good enough for a team that is top 10 in La Liga

2. Easy

Easy

Thought he was much shorter! Interesting, would like to him at Ajax maybe then hopefully he’ll be ready for us. Good to see him push on after a bad loan with Girona.

3. Tevez City

Tevez City

4. bobom

bobom

Nice touch, but I hate that kind of pointless showboating.

5. Clercqs

Clercqs

Yea it can be unneccesary but this was pretty cool as the whole crowd were singing his name at that moment and when he did that skill the whole stadium and tv commentator cheered like he had just scored a goal. I guess it was his way to say thanks for their support.

6. Tevez City

Tevez City

7. CrossroadBlues

CrossroadBlues

8. Tevez City

Tevez City

Numbers don't lie.

Stats are factor of the evaluation, not the only one but its important.

9. CrossroadBlues

CrossroadBlues

10. Tevez City

Tevez City

The variation of numbers can be explained.

Madrid are superior team and have more possession in most games therefore their defenders don't need to block,intercept...etc as much as Breda whom are struggling to stay in the league.