Angelino

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think he's going to make it on the first team. He's shown the ability the last few weeks and he's playing a position where he will stick. No wonder he doesn't want to go on loan.
Also, he seems to be capable of playing in multiple positions (he impressed as a left back, a left midfielder and a left winger against Bayern alone!), which is something Pep likes to have. Especially as Clichy was a bit of a meh as a wing back, despite his solid pressing. So if Pep intends to deploy his 3-4-3 more often, why not him?

Can see him getting pretty substantial playing time this year even if we keep Kolarov. Certainly understand why he's decided to stick around since Pep really seems to like him.

Clichy for most EPL and UCL, Angelino for EFL cup, FA cup and smaller home EPL games. Kolarov ready to become second choice if Angelino gets injured, or if Clichy gets injured he can push Angelino into first choice. Subject to change if Clichy takes a dip in form. Simples.

Angelino can also play on the wing but I don't see it happening much with Sterling and Nolito already there.

Clichy for most EPL and UCL, Angelino for EFL cup, FA cup and smaller home EPL games. Kolarov ready to become second choice if Angelino gets injured, or if Clichy gets injured he can push Angelino into first choice. Subject to change if Clichy takes a dip in form. Simples.

Angelino can also play on the wing but I don't see it happening much with Sterling and Nolito already there.
But why keeping Kola and doing a Wayne Bridge again if we can sell him for more now, before he might have not played for half a year?

I'd say we can use him as a holding mid, but we have some better options in our youth set-up.

But why keeping Kola and doing a Wayne Bridge again if we can sell him for more now, before he might have not played for half a year?

I'd say we can use him as a holding mid, but we have some better options in our youth set-up.

Yeah, I'd rather play Aleix García at holding midfielder because of his passing range and composure. Not sure who'd want to buy Kolarov that can meet his wages.

Not a bad little cameo yesterday - there were a couple of occasions Delph and Yaya should have put him through 1v1 on goal but cocked it up.

I do think he looks a little 1 footed as a winger though.

Not a bad little cameo yesterday - there were a couple of occasions Delph and Yaya should have put him through 1v1 on goal but cocked it up.

I do think he looks a little 1 footed as a winger though.
Yep he did. He was good enough though anyway, a player who could come on from the bench every now and again this season. Good from Pep to give him the game time as well.

Angelino looked more of a first team player than Maffeo who i thought was very average even against average opposition. With Kolarov the new Bobby Moore i can see him getting a lot of minutes this year.

Angelino looked more of a first team player than Maffeo who i thought was very average even against average opposition. With Kolarov the new Bobby Moore i can see him getting a lot of minutes this year.
Please tell me why you think Maffeo looked very average.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.