annoying bin dipper...

blutone3

Team supported
City
Can you guys help me out please got a really giddy scouser giving me some shit about how we are fourth/fifth,an they are second,reckons they gonna rip us a new one on boxing day,I've already had him over history,about our cup winners cup win,but need some more ammo.....

blutone3 said:
Can you guys help me out please got a really giddy scouser giving me some shit about how we are fourth/fifth,an they are second,reckons they gonna rip us a new one on boxing day,I've already had him over history,about our cup winners cup win,but need some more ammo.....

When did they last win the league? We've been putting up with that shit for 3 decades.

blutone3 said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.cabelas.com/category/Handgun-Ammunition/104372280.uts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.cabelas.com/category/Handgun ... 372280.uts</a>

Smile, nod, congratulate him on their surprisingly strong start to the season and say that that game is going to be much bigger than anyone expected at the start of the season etc etc.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Why is 'bin dipper' in the singular? Every fucking one of 'em is annoying!

Was just thinking the same. No need for the word 'annoying' in the thread title.

Just chuck him a bar of soap and say "fuck off you dirty scouse twat".

How on earth can you not deal with some football banter without coming on a forum to ask for ammunition? Jesus Christ, it's fucking Liverpool. We are miles ahead of them in terms of quality, their finances are fucked, they have a generation of aging glory hunters supporting them, they love to play the victim, they come from a shit city, they like to play the history card yet for three quarters of their existence won nothing, etc.

They're scousers, for fucks sake. You don't need any more than that.

Blue Coop said:
blutone3 said:

When did they last win the league? We've been putting up with that shit for 3 decades.
When did they last win the Premier League, OH they haven't

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.