Annoying TV & Radio personalities

I use the term loosely but Jeremy Vine has to be the most miserable, most boring, most morose, most depressing person in the media. His fasination for doom, gloom and despondancy and the twats that phone in just beggars belief. And no, I can only get radio 2 in the fucking valleys.
Interestingly, his brother Tim is the polar opposite and is one of my favourite comedians.

On the Radio, Saturday mornings, Graham Norton. Just everything about his attitude says 'I really don't want to be here', and his sarcastic and frankly rude comments get my goat. He doesn't seem quite so bad on the Telly....

I use the term loosely but Jeremy Vine has to be the most miserable, most boring, most morose, most depressing person in the media. His fasination for doom, gloom and despondancy and the twats that phone in just beggars belief. And no, I can only get radio 2 in the fucking valleys.

I can't stand his voice. Fucking ruined Eggheads.

Zoe Ball is a very irritating person, and that moonfaced prick Jimmy Carr likewise. Clarkson annoys me, as does that wet, sycophantic, bland boring Tim Smith from Steve Wright in the Afternoon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.