another blog site shut down

Thanks again from me. My mum is 90 and been a City fan for over 60 years and was a season ticket holder until she had a stroke. I pay for Sky and BT and if they made a season ticket to watch that way then I would pay for this for her too. But your blog has been how I have been getting feeds to let her watch those matches not on TV. So your efforts really have been appreciated.

was just trying to log into Shady's blog this evening and came in here to discover this.. so sorry to hear this news Shady after everything you've selflessly done for people following City - it's a shame there are no alternate servers you could use to host.

Can only echo the above and say Thanks mate for all your hard work over the years.

Thanks Shady. Saved me lots of time with having multiple link there ready to be clicked. I just google the fixture live stream now, the links showing the match are still there just got to find them ourselves.

I'm probably not allowed to say this so delete this if you need to mods but I'm getting a decent stream on 'keepsporthonest'

Thanks for the hard work in the past shadygiz. I believe streaming is available on YouTube. Does anyone know about this. Cheers

Any chance you could hook up a foreign domain and work it from the shady? Must be a few countries out there they won't give a bollocks about sky and bt's hissy fits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.