another blog site shut down

Another brotha' going down.. R.I.P

It seems Sky and BT are really stepping up efforts to shut these sites down. It will be interesting to see who wins as the pirates always brag they are one step ahead..

Me? I'm happy with watching Match of the Day to get my fix. I'm happy to finally have my life back feels good to go out more especially with summer coming =)

Me and my two lads used to watch via you, whenever we couldn't get to the away games. They're not armchair fans either....they're both in Bournemouth now and travelling to Paris Monday. So from the three of us....thanks for all your hard work in the past.

Thanks for all the hard work Shady, been difficult finding those elusive streams without your blog.

Another brotha' going down.. R.I.P

It seems Sky and BT are really stepping up efforts to shut these sites down. It will be interesting to see who wins as the pirates always brag they are one step ahead..

Me? I'm happy with watching Match of the Day to get my fix. I'm happy to finally have my life back feels good to go out more especially with summer coming =)

I am always 5 steps ahead ;-)

How about putting them into a text document and uploading them via a torrent using utorrent.
Nigh on impossible to take down, next to no extra work and all you would have to do is post the link each week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.