Another City Fan Banned

cyberblue

A 19 year old City fan from Sale has been banned from C O M S indefiently & banned from all grounds for 3 years . His "Crime" singing City Songs at Piccidilly Train station on his way home From The Wigan game . Oh and say the Police he was abusive towards them .As Mandy Rice Davis once said . They would say that wouldnt they ? Fo rCrying out loud what is the World Comeing to ? if the lad was a bit out of order surley a word in his shell like would have been enough . But why jump on the Bandwaggon & ban him . He Committed no Offence any where near any grounds . Well Over The Top

How Can You Ban Somebody , Who Maybe Did Not Go To The Ground ?
Its Like Me Robbin A Twirl From The Shop , And Getting A Ban From COMS

whats the world come to ?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=97282" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/vi ... =5&t=97282</a>

At what point do you draw the line ? Oh you are nicked for Speeding .Been to the game Have We ? Banned for Life from COMS

goatfood said:
http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=97282
Cheers I feel for the Lad . the Crime that are commited & F**k all happens .But a young City fan Singing or Whatever .IS AN easy TARGET

I was travelling back from Wigan and was in Piccadilly station at the same time the incident happened and it was more than chanting city songs that got him done. But do agree just because he was wearing a city shirt doesnt deserve a ban from the ground. Good point raised...if i was speeding in a city shirt would I be banned?

I was travelling back from Wigan and was in Piccadilly station at the same time the incident happened and it was more than chanting city songs that got him done. But do agree just because he was wearing a city shirt doesnt deserve a ban from the ground. Good point raised...if i was speeding in a city shirt would I be banned?

Surely banning orders should only apply to incidents which happen in, or in the immediate vicinity of the stadium?

Can't see it being quite as innocent as that, to be honest. We all know that a fair number of our supporters are dickheads. I'm not sure the police hold any bias, if people are causing a scene they should be warned, and if they continue, then arrested. He'd have only been banned for something serious.

If people are chanting certain things, they should be banned from football grounds.
If people are involved in any way with hooliganism, they should be banned from football grounds.
If people knowingly break rules, even for stuff like smoking, they should be banned from football grounds.

I hope the lad's innocent, but i don't hold much hope. Some of our 'supporters' let themselves down at times.

pedrag40 said:

Care to elaborate?

I'd like to read the court transcript before I start banging on about how it was a 'disgrace'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.