Another City Fan Banned

come on, if you were coming back from a game just singing blue moon and then find yourself in the hands of the police and baned for life from COMS you would want the rest of the fans to show there support for you.. isnt the line of the song in the BOYS IN BLUE.. Blue and white they stand together we will caryon forever more... for all we know hes innnocent and show some support not critcising the lad..

CITY TILL I DIE!.

cheers guys for some of you supporting me. its really bad cos now i would be at the game but instead im say here at home with my face in the news. i know what happened and it wasnt anything like its been put. like i said on another thread about this i think the copper wanted to stamp his authority. in the court they had no evidence to suggest that i was doing anything wrong but the magistrates tooks the coppers word over mine and my witnesses so there was nothing i could do. my solicitor thinks i will get a fairer trial at crown court. i dont know?

BingoBango said:
pedrag40 said:
I was travelling back from Wigan and was in Piccadilly station at the same time the incident happened and it was more than chanting city songs that got him done. But do agree just because he was wearing a city shirt doesnt deserve a ban from the ground. Good point raised...if i was speeding in a city shirt would I be banned?

Care to elaborate?

I'd like to read the court transcript before I start banging on about how it was a 'disgrace'.

I didnt see enough of the incident to be a witness or elaborate but there were 2000 fans travellong through the city centre and many to piccadilly, all of which were chanting...you have to question why one person has been isolated if thats all it was for. 'Disgrace'? At the end of the day I support the removal of a stadium ban for something that occurs away from a football ground and is unrelated to football.

I have had a Similar Problem with the Police at Piccidilly 10 years ago .They Made up so much Bull Shit it was unbeleivable ,They did not just exagerate stuff .Just told blatent lies & I could not get hold of CCTV either .After going to court 3 times they dropped the Charge .Thats why I fully Support the Young Lad .& What the F**K the MUEN UP TO ? Nameing & Shameing & Sticking his Photo in the Press .Wot BoLL**s . When was the last time a Rapist .Peado .Mugger .Or any other young Scroat got Named & Shamed with there Photo .like that Most of the time it is "we cant name them for legal reasons "

cyberblue said:
like that Most of the time it is "we cant name them for legal reasons "

yoda.jpg

What Really Bugs me is that the MUEN decided to Name & Shame him & stick his photo in the paper for what after all is a very Minor offence .But In Mondays MUEN .They would not even name a Convicted Rapist who got 5years because of Legal Reasons .Never mind stick his photo in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.