Another 'For Beatle Fans' thread

Bill Walker

Team supported
City
Just wanted to gauge feelings about the remasters now theyve been out a while, are they better than the vinyl/original CD releases or do you think theyre worse ?

Being a bit obsessive I have the box sets in both Mono & Stereo, I actually prefer the Mono ones, anybody else have any thoughts on that ?

as an aside, I just saw that The Beatles on facebook has 30 million likes.......so still a bit popular :)

Everything I hate about that fuckin Faceache is right there. The Beatles, I mean the band that changed culture in the world at that time, that revolutionised music, that are iconic and who's music is still revered nearly 50yrs on, The Flippin Beatles, has got 30million likes on Facebook. Wtf is all that about.

Ohh aye, forgot to add that it was such a long long wait for the remasters were you pleased with what you got when you got them (if you see what I mean :))

I had the Doctor Ebbets illegal ones for years and his were fantastic (still got them)

MCFC BOB said:
Fucking hate remasters because whoever re-does them just goes "OOH LOOK WE CAN STEREO PAN THIS TO FUCK AND BE REALLY COOL" and suddenly I can only hear Lennon's voice in my left ear.

thats why the mono ones are better Bob :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.