Another little Blue

Nice one Macca.
Had my 2 grandkids all day yesterday. Changing nappies at 7.30am on 9month old Gracie with lungs like a foghorn certainly put a stop to the cup celebrations the day before. Second grandchild is almost 5 now and my life changed for the better the day he was born.

Nice one Macca.
Had my 2 grandkids all day yesterday. Changing nappies at 7.30am on 9month old Gracie with lungs like a foghorn certainly put a stop to the cup celebrations the day before. Second grandchild is almost 5 now and my life changed for the better the day he was born.
Thanks Stoner xx
So you have a Granddaughter by the name of Gracie? That's a lovely name. My son chose Grace as a middle name because it's a family surname.
And you sound like a real hands on fantastic Granddad. All the best xx

Thanks Stoner xx
So you have a Granddaughter by the name of Gracie? That's a lovely name. My son chose Grace as a middle name because it's a family surname.
And you sound like a real hands on fantastic Granddad. All the best xx

Nice one Sharon. Gotta be hands on when parents both work and childcare costs are astronomical. Love it though x

Didn't know if I should post this, as i rarely post these days.
Anyway, for those that remember me from the Waldorf days.... I'm a Nanna now ;-)

My lad Lee emigrated to the Czech Republic in 2016 and he is now the proud Dad of Lilly Grace.
She's a little beauty and she will be a Blue, trust me ;-)
Time for the Complan, Sanatogen and Werther's Originals Shaz!

Time for the Complan, Sanatogen and Werther's Originals Shaz!

You do that as you get old anyway ;-)

My Mum was on the Kippax with me when she was 6 months pregnant, and I'm determined to take Lilly to see us in a few years. Just need to get her in the UK regularly ;-)

@mackenzie The patter of tiny feet has reached chez du Bois, also.
Our grandson George arrived yesterday afternoon , just a shade over 8lb.
Mother and baby doing well. Father and grandparents as happy as we could wish for.

@mackenzie The patter of tiny feet has reached chez du Bois, also.
Our grandson George arrived yesterday afternoon , just a shade over 8lb.
Mother and baby doing well. Father and grandparents as happy as we could wish for.

Aawww, that's brilliant!! And a big welcome to George. Lilly was just over 8lb too ;-)
I'm so pleased for you, many congratulations to you and yours xxx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.