another petition

billsbigbanana

why don't we start a petition to have the players tunnel moved to behind one of the goals,give the ground a better ATMOSPHERE and a feel of the old wembley?

billsbigbanana said:
why don't we start a petition to have the players tunnel moved to behind one of the goals,give the ground a better ATMOSPHERE and a feel of the old wembley?

Fuck it !
Why dont we just build a new replica ground of the old wembley - but on a smaller scale-- with two blue towers

Irlamblue said:
billsbigbanana said:

Fuck it !
Why dont we just build a new replica ground of the old wembley - but on a smaller scale-- with two blue towers

Can we have cannons in the towers?

And everytime City scores the cannons fire a barrage into the away fans? :)

Kick 'em out of a Hercules transporter WITH parachutes. The first eleven to land inside the stadium and on the pitch play for the first hour. Where they land determines their position in the starting line-up. I don't know whether these tactics have been used before but I just thought of them and I have convinced myself that this is what happened before the Pompey match. Was anybody in the ground in advance of 2hrs before kick-off. I missed it.

your not taking my post serious,i thought it was a fuckin great idea,make a better ATMOSPHERE,fuck the match,just want a great ATMOSPHERE

billsbigbanana said:
just want a great ATMOSPHERE

Here you go, buddy:

atmosphere.jpg

I've heard the Brazillians have started their own tunnel anyway, they're digging from the changing rooms to the concourse, using a vaulting horse to hide the entrance to the tunnel then dropping the diggings down their tracksuit legs onto the pitch.
Dunney always seems to be in solitary throwing a tennis ball against the wall and Vassell is trying in vain to convince the rest of the squad he isn't blind and is worthy of his place in the escape.

GAZZA said:
I've heard the Brazillians have started their own tunnel anyway, they're digging from the changing rooms to the concourse, using a vaulting horse to hide the entrance to the tunnel then dropping the diggings down their tracksuit legs onto the pitch.
Dunney always seems to be in solitary throwing a tennis ball against the wall and Vassell is trying in vain to convince the rest of the squad he isn't blind and is worthy of his place in the escape.

Funny - PMSL -

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.