Another Striker

cosmic

I think with recent performances I feel we need another striker in January whether buy or loan deal. I know it wouldn't have made any difference yesterday but with Aguero injury record and jury is still out with regards Bony and young Kelechi still finding his feet.

This may be our undoing come May if we do not address this - not sure who to come in anyone got any ideas or thoughts?

It's a hard one. Are there any home grown limitations we will have to work around?

Also, if we normally play with one striker it's going to be hard to get a great player to come play second fiddle to Aguero.

A loan or a short term end of career type signing maybe? Give the new manager the chance to have his say on a longer term signing in the summer.

I'd love it if we got D Studge back. Yeah he's always crocked, but so's Aguero. Best 2 strikers in the league when fit. And he's one of our own.

There’s a white elephant in this thread.

Who do you drop from the CL or PL squads to get another player in? Nacho is already omitted from CL as he doesn’t qualify for the B list. It’s easy to suggest we need another striker – much harder to build a case to replace player x with y. It would be carnage in the squad as you’d already be overlooking Nacho if you were going to bring one into the CL squad!

There’s a white elephant in this thread.

Who do you drop from the CL or PL squads to get another player in? Nacho is already omitted from CL as he doesn’t qualify for the B list. It’s easy to suggest we need another striker – much harder to build a case to replace player x with y. It would be carnage in the squad as you’d already be overlooking Nacho if you were going to bring one into the CL squad!
Nasri is out long term isn't he?

Give Tevez a scandalous amount of money for a 6 month loan. Doing so would practically assure we win the league and increase our chances in Europe too; he carried Juve to the CL final last year, something he never achieved with us because Mancini inexplicably preferred donkey Dzeko in that competition.

Yep, but even so I doubt we'd change him for another striker?
If he's not going to be fit until April or so then another striker would make sense. Not that I know when he might be back, last I heard was out for 4 months.

Give Tevez a scandalous amount of money for a 6 month loan. Doing so would practically assure we win the league and increase our chances in Europe too; he carried Juve to the CL final last year, something he never achieved with us because Mancini inexplicably preferred donkey Dzeko in that competition.

That would be fantastic but I guess, unlikely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.