Answers, please ...

Norman Stanley Fletcher

People's Republic of St. Andrew, Jamaica.
Team supported
MCFCOK
My daughter, who is a reporter on the Exeter Gazette, sent me this riddle/conundrum, and asked me if I knew what it refers to.

I thought it was something to do with the number of Cornish pasties sold at half-time, but it appears not!

When she told me the answer, I thought that I could only dream that City would ever be in this list .........

5. Everton 46
4. Wycombe 66
3. Swansea 69
2. Chelsea 94
1. Exeter City 117

NSF

Norman Stanley Fletcher said:
My daughter, who is a reporter on the Exeter Gazette, sent me this riddle/conundrum, and asked me if I knew what it refers to.

I thought it was something to do with the number of Cornish pasties sold at half-time, but it appears not!

When she told me the answer, I thought that I could only dream that City would ever be in this list .........

5. Everton 46
4. Wycombe 66
3. Swansea 69
2. Chelsea 94
1. Exeter City 117

NSF

Number of semi finals the teams have got to in cup competitions ?.

Norman Stanley Fletcher said:

5. Everton 46
4. Wycombe 66
3. Swansea 69
2. Chelsea 94
1. Exeter City 117

NSF
So, that's what Ingrid's up to!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.