Ante Coric

Funny thing is my dipper mates were bugging him up on another level when it looked like they were going to sign him haha. Will have a good laugh now taking the piss with them.

Sitting in sunny Dubrovnik and the waiters all Dynamo fans. Puzzled why we are buying and most wish he would go to Liverpool ( they all seem obsessed with Liverpool) none seem concerned he is leaving.

Sitting in sunny Dubrovnik and the waiters all Dynamo fans. Puzzled why we are buying and most wish he would go to Liverpool ( they all seem obsessed with Liverpool) none seem concerned he is leaving.
I wouldn't attach too much importance to that, I recall the fans of the teams Mikkel Bischoff and Tyrone Loran left for City being 'up in arms' that we'd stolen their best talents......... Look how those two turned out!!!

Hopefully those waiters will be sat there is years to come thinking they've been rinsed up the crease by City for £10m and that Coric is THE one that got away.

Waiters are clueless when it comes to football.

They only know about tennis .....obviously.

I wouldn't attach too much importance to that, I recall the fans of the teams Mikkel Bischoff and Tyrone Loran left for City being 'up in arms' that we'd stolen their best talents......... Look how those two turned out!!!

Hopefully those waiters will be sat there is years to come thinking they've been rinsed up the crease by City for £10m and that Coric is THE one that got away.

Tyrone Loran ha ha forgot about him

I remember Keegan signing Loran and Bischoff and us having great hopes for them - as it happens neither did much in their careers - I don't think Bischoff even managed 100 games...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.