Ante Coric

Any movement on this one?

If not this might work

36800281653.jpg

Not quite. Facebook because it's easier for him to manage a group so he can block whoever speaks out against his claims. Pretty paranoid who thinks he's the only one with "exclusives"
You should see his updates its the exact things from the papers. And he starts with I'm told haha. He apparently posted that Bravo had arrived 4 days back in Manchester, we know that din't happen. He was the one was said Ter Stegen would sign but changed his tune later.

You should see his updates its the exact things from the papers. And he starts with I'm told haha. He apparently posted that Bravo had arrived 4 days back in Manchester, we know that din't happen. He was the one was said Ter Stegen would sign but changed his tune later.

He also said that Sané had a grade 2 tear in his hamstring and was out for 2 months yet we see he's back training. If you call him out on Twitter you're a rag troll and get blocked. His Facebook is for the hivemind kool aid drinkers.

Google translate but this report saying 99% Coric is staying at Dinamo.

http://www.vecernji.hr/nogomet/preokret-ante-coric-i-soudani-ostat-ce-u-dinamu-1108181

Reversal! Ante Coric and Soudani will remain in Dinamo
A happens if something unforeseen, after Salzburg will leave the blue and bright team member Mark Horn. Last offer Napoli which came in the Maksimir amounts to EUR 16.5 million (plus bonuses) and Horn would be, like Mark Piazza, hopes to go boots

A happens if something unforeseen, after Salzburg will leave the blue and bright team member Mark Horn . Last offer Napoli which came in the Maksimir amounts to EUR 16.5 million (plus bonuses) and Horn would be, like Mark Piazza, hopes to go boots.

And as things are, more departures should not be. According to the latest information from the club's leadership, gem blue Ante Coric remains in Maksimir, the probability of such an outcome is 99 percent! It is clear that in the coming days everything can be turned upside down, but the club's intention to keep Coric.

Google translate but this report saying 99% Coric is staying at Dinamo.

http://www.vecernji.hr/nogomet/preokret-ante-coric-i-soudani-ostat-ce-u-dinamu-1108181

Reversal! Ante Coric and Soudani will remain in Dinamo
A happens if something unforeseen, after Salzburg will leave the blue and bright team member Mark Horn. Last offer Napoli which came in the Maksimir amounts to EUR 16.5 million (plus bonuses) and Horn would be, like Mark Piazza, hopes to go boots

A happens if something unforeseen, after Salzburg will leave the blue and bright team member Mark Horn . Last offer Napoli which came in the Maksimir amounts to EUR 16.5 million (plus bonuses) and Horn would be, like Mark Piazza, hopes to go boots.

And as things are, more departures should not be. According to the latest information from the club's leadership, gem blue Ante Coric remains in Maksimir, the probability of such an outcome is 99 percent! It is clear that in the coming days everything can be turned upside down, but the club's intention to keep Coric.
My translation of that is that Zagreb are just trying to gouge more money from us.

My translation of that is that Zagreb are just trying to gouge more money from us.

Same here. He's a nice little piece to the youth revolution we're building. I hope it gets done. If they want a deal similar to Jesus' that's fine with me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.