Ante Coric

Daily Mail saying we're back in poll position and going in with a new bid.

Really don't know what to make of this. If it's true that the kid rejected us because he didn't want to go on loan to Granada, then why are we going back with a bigger offer to his club when they already accepted a bid?

Any truth in this or just paper talk, what do we reckon?

Hope I am wrong but can see the bastards setting us up for a snubbing.

I know Pep said no more signings but I'm cautiously optimistic this gets done. I think we've established that we're going after up and coming, touted players, and this would be the final cherry on top. Pep's the master of persuasion and hopefully he can convince Coric to come on board.

Sunday people saying hes off to pool after our deal collapses.

Saying that another paper on ssn says 2 city players face humiliation after being left out of peps team and champs league team. Nasri bony mangala. So unless they are conjoined.

I know Pep said no more signings but I'm cautiously optimistic this gets done. I think we've established that we're going after up and coming, touted players, and this would be the final cherry on top. Pep's the master of persuasion and hopefully he can convince Coric to come on board.
I don't think it will myself. There's obviously a lot going on in the background that we're not privy to, it's very peculiar when you read the articles of how he turned down Bayern Munich and now us.

I thought he was going to Spuds anyway, how come it's suddenly Liverpool he wants?

I don't think it will myself. There's obviously a lot going on in the background that we're not privy to, it's very peculiar when you read the articles of how he turned down Bayern Munich and now us.

I thought he was going to Spuds anyway, how come it's suddenly Liverpool he wants?

Hi mate, looks like the Express and Daily mail reported back at the start of July that Liverpool were in talks for Coric... as we know, both very questionable sources but seems like they've been linked to him for a while. Only a few days left mate and we can forget transfers rumours, atleast for the next 4months!;)

So he decided not to take a medical at Liverpool and wants to stay at his club to play Champs League. Is this one over until next summer? Have to imagine if we offer the same as Spurs and Liverpool he will choose us and Pep. Seems to me a perfect long term Silva replacement

Heard from a very good source at The Etihad on Sunday that this deal definitely isn't happening this window but "maybe in the winter" (In a Spanish accent :-) ).

Heard from a very good source at The Etihad on Sunday that this deal definitely isn't happening this window but "maybe in the winter" (In a Spanish accent :-) ).
He's starting to look like he'd rather be a big fish in a small pond so I can't say we missed out really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.