Anthony Taylor appointed ref for Chelsea

yep no bias, just coincidence

funny that you only posted once over the whole weekend of Taylor's cheating, but two weeks later you're all over it like a rash?

That's what pisses me off about some posters like @franksinatra, at least I've got the balls to come on and admit Yaya's playing well at the moment. I'll post good and bad, some just want to give it out and bury their head in the sand when it doesn't suit them or their argument.

Do I think Taylor is an Altrincham fan - No, but it's a badge of convenience without doubt so he can ref big games, as with quite a few others, surely it's astonishing probability-wise that no refs support any of the usual top 6 teams (& generally highest supported)

Do I think he is a rag, probably.

Is there an FA conspiracy - Probably not, as whilst they are bent as most high level individuals at sporting institutions they are also clearly backward brown envelope grabbing old farts, and probably get their illicit cash from other deals

Is it SKYs fault - Nope, however anything that keeps the rag, dipper, Tarquins & spud fans tuning in is an ad revenue bonus, so beat up/downplay City as often as you can

Are refs incompetent - Absolutely, some are, high pressure job & many are not up to it

However.... Elephant in the room is betting. The betting industry is so heavily intertwined in football the chances of corruption are very high, so do I think that some refs are 'influenced' by betting markets, simple stuff such as time of first booking, red cards in a match, Chelsea not to lose at City?, U****d to score first etc...

High stakes odds in Far East markets on at first seemingly inconsequential and probable sections of games

Step forward - Taylor, East, Madeley, Mason, Oliver - incompetent or corrupt I know what I think. Brown envelopes all round methinks

You know our next refs are Madley and Pawson, right?

Pawson up for the Liverpool match on NYE is a car crash waiting to happen after his last two displays.

Do I think Taylor is an Altrincham fan - No, but it's a badge of convenience without doubt so he can ref big games, as with quite a few others, surely it's astonishing probability-wise that no refs support any of the usual top 6 teams (& generally highest supported)

Do I think he is a rag, probably.

Is there an FA conspiracy - Probably not, as whilst they are bent as most high level individuals at sporting institutions they are also clearly backward brown envelope grabbing old farts, and probably get their illicit cash from other deals

Is it SKYs fault - Nope, however anything that keeps the rag, dipper, Tarquins & spud fans tuning in is an ad revenue bonus, so beat up/downplay City as often as you can

Are refs incompetent - Absolutely, some are, high pressure job & many are not up to it

However.... Elephant in the room is betting. The betting industry is so heavily intertwined in football the chances of corruption are very high, so do I think that some refs are 'influenced' by betting markets, simple stuff such as time of first booking, red cards in a match, Chelsea not to lose at City?, U****d to score first etc...

High stakes odds in Far East markets on at first seemingly inconsequential and probable sections of games

Step forward - Taylor, East, Madeley, Mason, Oliver - incompetent or corrupt I know what I think. Brown envelopes all round methinks
You missed out the main culprit, Moss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.