Anthony Taylor appointed ref for Chelsea

Here are a few:
Clear penalty after foul by Evra on Odemwingie not given,shortly after Olsson sent off and Young gets a penalty to seal victory v WBA
The last minute foul by Carrick on Danny Murphy at the swamp when it was 1-0 v Fulham Michael Oliver knew it was a penalty and so did Carrick. The look on both their faces said it all.
Dive from young given as penalty and a red for Derry v QPR
Dive by Young yet again given as a penalty v Aston Villa
The two penalties they got at Chelsea when 3-0 down.

Howard Webb was forth official that night. It was alleged he shouted to the bottler "No Foul, play on!"

Who were the five matches then? To assess your data accurately.

In addition to the 3 matches I previously posted, he officiated as the fourth official at Southampton in May (4-2 defeat) and our home draw versus Everton in October.

Clearly the latter 2 were tenuous involvements but, in 2016, we've not won a game where he's been officiating.

This is incorrect in a calendar year we've had him 4 times won one against Sunderland draw against Arsenal and lost 2 Leicester and Chelsea
If you go back to start of last season we beat Everton so won 2 in 5

The calendar year is 2016.

We beat Sunderland in 2015.

We've not won in 2016 in 3 games he reffed and 2 others he was the fourth official.

The rags haven't lost the 4 games he reffed them and the 3 games he was the fourth official.

This IS correct for the calendar year

Don't know the accuracy of this but if anyone should Google 'Anthony Taylor's refereeing stats' then selects soccerbase, his stats and games refereed are there for all to see. The site looks professional enough so I assume what is displayed is accurate.

Don't know the accuracy of this but if anyone should Google 'Anthony Taylor's refereeing stats' then selects soccerbase, his stats and games refereed are there for all to see. The site looks professional enough so I assume what is displayed is accurate.
Soccerbase has been around a long time, and has always seemed accurate enough, I don't look at refereeing stats much so can't vouch for them, but its a useful tool if looking for old results etc etc.

my concern is cheating and corruption without pointing fingers, how can we address this injustice?

These decisions cost teams titles! We shouldn't allow these cheats to influence our games

Loosely speaking; we need to target referees, betting syndicates and continue to highlight the main criminals in the FA, PGMOL, Sky Media who are influencing/ ruining what should be a fair competition

my concern is cheating and corruption without pointing fingers, how can we address this injustice?

These decisions cost teams titles! We shouldn't allow these cheats to influence our games

Loosely speaking; we need to target referees, betting syndicates and continue to highlight the main criminals in the FA, PGMOL, Sky Media who are influencing/ ruining what should be a fair competition

Unfortunately corruption has been shown to be the norm within the main organisations with FIFA and Uefa having their top people removed because of financial greed and their sense of being untouchable. Hopefully a top down continuation of the recognition of all misdeeds will happen but who knows.
It should come as no surprise that those who are governed by corruption should share in the perks available to them.

Those who select refs cannot be expected to critisise them, they would sooner the culprits are the ones taking the flack in much the same way as the Banks continue to receive massive fines for criminal actions yet the top people blame those below them and rarely are prosecuted or for that matter resign.

The main contributors to the wealth of PL football and the coffers of the FA will have their say about their expectations of return on investment so to stop them ending their association with the FA I am sure they will do everything they can to pander to Sky, BT and the Chinese who are influenced by their non City supporting majority.
Our owners try to up our profile to compete globally but until we are seen to be as popular as those with a head start we will not promote sales of subs to say BT or Sky or now the Chinese as readily as a successful traditional side.

Time will change things but for the time being a blind eye is likely to be an FA response to referee bias that helps them sell sponsorship.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.