Anthony Taylor appointed ref for Chelsea

Taylor was beyond shit yesterday, but he didn't stop us winning that game - our poor finishing and defending did. The ref vs. Barca was a dreadful display, and we still had 'em. Hand of God is something very different. Thanks for the 'friendly advice', but I'm not taking a forum too seriously.

Any time , make sure you put the spade back in the shed when you've finished

I am sticking this is here becasue i am sick to fu**ing death of people saying the game is not corrupt. I have just seen Rojo leave the ground and go in two footed on an Everton player. The referee clearly saw it because he booked him. It was a straight red, it was as bad as Agueros yesterday but this **** plays in a red shirt so he was booked, presumably so no retrospective action can be taken. Now big nose has just deliberately fouled a guy, then deliberately fell on him and for good measure kicked him in the head. Red ? don't make me laugh. He wasn't even spoken to. Will it be on a continuous 30 minute Sky loopwill it ****.

The game is corrupt. i am so wound up I have stopped watching it.

Can you put the clips on here? I have seen the Gungodan one and it very similar to the challenge Rojo made on Yaya the other year which was also not given when it should have been. Also convinced their first gosl included a hand ball by Costa. Part chest and part arm. Would like to see the Cahill hand ball and the Navas trip. Hopefully the club will ask the FA why the Chelsea players only received yellow cards when the law is very clear
Did think the same at the game and they didn't show a replay for Costa goal at the ground but it was his chest
He gave a handball for Chelsea outside the box when one of their players kicked it against ours who had no chance of getting out the way like the pushes one rule for one one rule for the other

I don't give a shit about that decision, that's well down on the list.

I'm furious at the David Luiz professional foul, the Gündoğan penalty, the Navas penalty, the constant stopping of play for non-head injuries of Chelsea players and numerous other shite decisions before that one

The push was not open to interpretation by a capricious ref. Violent play is off - no mealy mouthed interpretation that it wasn't a 'hard' push, or that justice was being served. He downgraded a mandatory red to a yellow! Aguero could have busted a shoulder and been out for weeks beyond the ban. It was clear from yesterday that violent play is treated differently but The Laws of the Game and the decisions by the International Board do not allow for him to do that! Clearest indication that he shouldn't be anywhere near a whistle for the foreseeable future. The others will be debated by the likes of Howie Redshirt till the cows come home.

Can you put the clips on here?

http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/2016/12/03/manchester-city-vs-chelsea-highlights-full-match-2/7/
See at 13.10 Cahilll's foot-up on Aguero early on (not even sure Taylor saw it as a foul). (And astonishing bias from commentator.)

The booking for Otamendi at 16.25 - arguably out of control off the ground but not as bad as the Cahill foot-up.

Luiz impeding Aguero at 29.20 - Taylor seemed to run toward it, even put his hand to his back right pocket where his red card is, then bottled it. I wasn't sure at the time it was a sending-off but to call no foul was ridiculous.

Penalty shout at 43.20 first half (never shown again from any angle on Sky or MotD....) and in 2nd half at 32.40. Commentator reckoned Navas dived - cobblers.

And compare and contrast the Luiz block not given with the one where Hazard just ran into Kolarov who stood his ground (33.30).

Interestingly this wasn't considered a card of any description 3 weeks ago. Just sayin' like.......

Manchester-Uniteds-Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-clashes-with-Fenerbahces-Simon-Kjaer-as-manager-Jose-Mourinh.jpg

I'm watching the cup games on BBC and the Peterborough striker was being fouled so he pushed the defender to the ground, no where near as hard as the Chelsea sub yesterday, and gets a red card
Yesterday wasn't inconsistency or incompetence, he's supposed to be a top ref yet doesn't apply the rules.
Why? Because he's a cheat.

Do you remember Essien dragging Corradi up off the deck by his hair right in front of the ref?

Understand this clown is 4th official at one of our away games soon. Perhaps every time he's seen, the fans hold up brown envelopes. Might get some people asking questions ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.