Antoine Griezmann?

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by MCFCFanTX, 1 Dec 2015.

1. MCFCFanTX

MCFCFanTX

N/A
    There are reports that there is mutual interest between the player (Griezmann) and Man City. I live in the US, so I have no clue how accurate some of these euro websites are.

Dude is, at times, a phenomenal player for Atletico but is there a fit here?

2. Kladze

Kladze

He'd be an incredible signing, but if true, we would have to make room for him first.

Bony, Navas or Nasri would have to go, depending on where we'd plan to play Griezmann.

Awesome, awesome player, and would fit right in here.

3. MCFCFanTX

MCFCFanTX

N/A
    Thing about Griezmann is that he is versatile enough to play many different attacking positions. If the price is around 40M, I think we should pounce on him.

4. City_Sean

City_Sean

He'd fit in like a duck to water. The only problem is the price. Atletico would want a fortune for him.

5. hartshairgel

hartshairgel

He'd be a great buy with pace and decent in the air. May be time to move on Navas and look to a player like Griezman who is more versatile and believe he has a buy out clause of about 40m euros

6. sam663

sam663

Would be a dream signing.

7. MeatHunterrr

MeatHunterrr

no chance to buy him for "just" 40m, I think we are talking about 50m-60m here. Would be extremely good signing still though.

8. MCFCFanTX

MCFCFanTX

N/A
    Sorry, meant to say 50M not 40. That's what his value is at according to transfermarket. But yeah, he would still be worth it.

9. Blue Smarties

Blue Smarties

Another player/football personal who United fans think they have a divine right to sign.

10. MC ID

MC ID

Amazing player, if we move on Nasri and Navas and replace them with this guy we'd be insanely powerful