Antoine Griezmann?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one area our squad lacks in an attacking sense is a naturally left footed, pacey winger. Griezmann is currently the best option that I am aware of in Europe and would compliment our other attacking players like Aguero, De Bruyne, Sterling and Iheanacho perfectly.

Silva and Nasri I think will be used more in a central midfield three rotating with Fernandinho, Gundogan, hopefully Pogba if we can pull that one off and Delph.

Exactly what we need for when/ if Aguero is injured. We have needed for a long time a back up striker but one of such ability the bench/ second choice is not an option so would play elsewhere when Aguero is playing. A replacement for Navas and Bony!!

The one area our squad lacks in an attacking sense is a naturally left footed, pacey winger. Griezmann is currently the best option that I am aware of in Europe and would compliment our other attacking players like Aguero, De Bruyne, Sterling and Iheanacho perfectly.

Silva and Nasri I think will be used more in a central midfield three rotating with Fernandinho, Gundogan, hopefully Pogba if we can pull that one off and Delph.

To be honest if you wanted an out and out left winger who can chip in with goals and works hard, i would go for the other lad, Yannick Ferreira Carrasco.
The three bonuses here are that
a He is much more of a winger than Greizmann
b He would cost much less
c He is Belgian and him working with KdB would be extra beneficial.

If we could get Denayer to work on the left that would be a nice Belgian block down the left flank.

If the reports in Mirror today is true, that money is no object this summer, then we should throw everything at this kid.

Apparently has a release clause of 60m, he's left footed, fast as fuck, can play either wing and play through the middle when Aguero is injured.

Scores goals for fun, he's 25, outstanding technique, he'd be absolutely perfect for us. Hopefully he might be getting bored of defending the edge of his own box for 85 minutes and fancies a change of scene. Who knows, but if Pep's got a blank cheque book, he should be going all in for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.