Antoine Griezmann?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable player.

Aguero, Griezmann and De Bruyne as a front three with Pep as manager - that's Champion League winning quality.

Sadly I don't think Griezmann will leave Atletico, but I'd love him here.
You need a decent defence aswell.

Came into this thread to see if you had agreed with me again. Turns out you have. Ha! Like seeing my students grow :p

Erm, bit weird! Haha!

I thought about Greisman all by myself, no arbitrary stats required. I was going to start a new thread, but instead searched for one so as not to clog up the board. Saw this one hadn't been posted on for 6 weeks and made my own post without reading any of the others.

So, unfortunately, no, I've not agreed with you as I don't even know what your opinion / "statistical analysis" of Greisman.

The only thing I've learned from you is to not take people too seriously who value statistics over human observational analysis when it comes to judging football players. :-)

His agent just said that they are listening to offers. He is open for a move. Could it be possible? I would pay whatever is needed to bring him in.

Erm, bit weird! Haha!

I thought about Greisman all by myself, no arbitrary stats required. I was going to start a new thread, but instead searched for one so as not to clog up the board. Saw this one hadn't been posted on for 6 weeks and made my own post without reading any of the others.

So, unfortunately, no, I've not agreed with you as I don't even know what your opinion / "statistical analysis" of Greisman.

The only thing I've learned from you is to not take people too seriously who value statistics over human observational analysis when it comes to judging football players. :-)
You've got to love the smell of misguided arrogance in morning:-)

Top player, no doubt, just can't see us going in for him other than to maybe drive the price up.

I think Sane will be the one we go for.

Top player, no doubt, just can't see us going in for him other than to maybe drive the price up.

I think Sane will be the one we go for.

Yup me too. I know I will get shouted down for this, and the comment isn't aimed at Griezmann in isolation (and nor should it be taken that I wouldn't want such a quality player if we had the right supporting cast in place), but he's another tiny player. I really want some height, physicality and aggression in the City squad next season, or the rags, the dippers, West Ham and the other teams that bullied us to defeat last season will do so again, Pep or no Pep. This is a unique league. Pogba is a must in midfield and I'd prefer Morata up top over must other attacking options

Would it be fair to say Griezmann is the best available player in the world this summer?

Would love him. Perfect for us. Everything I assume we hoped Sterling would be.
Sadly a signing I can not see us making. Hed pretty much make Sterling redundant.
We can't possibly consider Sterling as anything other than an equivelent with the right coaching.

For me, Sterling will never will be at this level. A level we need and a level his fee and Txiki's determination to sign him suggests he should be at one day soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.