Any Anime/Manga fans here?

Anyone recommend a good one that's on Netflix?

Watched AOT & FMA they were both awesome.

Watched Sword Art online, thought it was shit now i'm watching Knights of Sidonia, just same thing happens every episode, doesn't really seem to be going anywhere(on episode 12).
Both death Note and Terror in Resonance are both on Netflix and worth a watch.

Just watched one called Seven deadly sins, typical Shouen Japanese anime (currently on Netflix), I enjoyed it 7/10

Watching one called Re:Zero, if you manage to catch the uncensored versions it's pretty brutal like Attack on Titan, first episode has some guy getting a broken glass shoved into his neck! It's drawn me in as well, sat up last night and before I knew it I was 6 episodes into it!

I used to be obsessed with Anime/Manga, I've not seen much recently though, I keep getting recommended Full Metal Alchamist though.

About 5 years ago, I remember James Cameron bleating on about making a manga film and the one he was going on about was "Battle Angel: Alita" (now called "Alita: Battle Angel"!) Obviously, since then, "Ghost in the Shell" is about to drop, so Cameron clearly didn't have the CGI capable of doing what he wanted.

Apparently Robert Rodriguez is attached as director and it's due out next year.

It could be interesting... IF they stick to character origins.

*edit: it's been Americanised, of course.

And delay was also due to the "Avatar" sequels.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.