Any chicken keepers on here?

I fucking hope not, I buried her in my parents garden by my guineapig and my cat. (I can't believe they didn't mind, it's only been 20 years since I lived there).

Why didn't you just say it was dead instead of gone to sleep, lol.

Well I hope they made a better job of it than me! Who know of the prodigious amount of shit they produce ...perhaps that's why those Nazi twats were always pissed off and a bit shouty!
Apparently it's really good for your garden. What no one ever mentions is your garden is a wasteland because if it's green, peck scratch and eat it. If it's not, try pecking/scratching and eating it anyway. What are you suppised to fertilise with it ?

Apparently it's really good for your garden. What no one ever mentions is your garden is a wasteland because if it's green, peck scratch and eat it. If it's not, try pecking/scratching and eating it anyway. What are you suppised to fertilise with it ?

My garden now looks like I imagine some apocalyptic Kew might appear , but smaller and inhabited by four chickens a terrified staffy, and me gibbering .. But happily making an omelette.

My garden now looks like I imagine some apocalyptic Kew might appear , but smaller and inhabited by four chickens a terrified staffy, and me gibbering .. But happily making an omelette.
That sounds about right. At least you have loads of chicken shit to fertilise it with, not that anything will ever be given the chance to grow.

I bought an oversized basil plant from Homebase last year (on offer because it was the size of a rosebush) on the basis hens don't like basil. Two hens picked off every leaf in an hour, each one spat out "I dont like that, let me try the next one"

Is there a more useful bird than a chicken? It shits out your breakfast and when it dies you get a Sunday dinner and some feathers for a new hat for your mrs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.