any golfers here?

foley87

if so where you play and what you play off? also what clubs you use?

has there ever been a bluemoon society day?

me i play at stamford g.c in stalybridge off 12 (11.5) - play regularly to 6/7 but cant seem to do it in the competitions so struggling to get down

i use a
new taylor made cbg burner driver 9/5 stiff shaft
taylor made v steel 3 wood
taylor made 320 2 iron
taylor made 300 forged irons 3-pw with 6.5 rifles in
oddyssey dual force rossie 1 putter (never ever let me down so stuck with it)
56 degree cleveland tour action 900 sandwedge
60 degree cleveland tour action 900 lob wedge

Did until a few years ago, played at bramhall golf club. I played off about 18.

Irons; Mizuno T-Zoid
Woods; TaylorMade

don't play much any more. I used to be off 15 when I stopped. I've never had a decent set of clubs though - I reckon that's what was holding me back! :)

Played last month round Pike Fold and played really well - to about 12!!!!! I was pleasantly shocked. :)

I played a hole when i was about 6 once. Some twat put a windmill right on the fairway though. Couldn't get it past the blade things.

i play off 14
member at queensbury gc bradford
1/9 callaway
callaway 5/3 wood
mizuno driver
oddersey gap wedge and putter

JOGAMIGMOG said:
don't play much any more. I used to be off 15 when I stopped. I've never had a decent set of clubs though - I reckon that's what was holding me back! :)

Played last month round Pike Fold and played really well - to about 12!!!!! I was pleasantly shocked. :)

I've just applied to join Pike Fold.

I'm currently at Greenmount near Ramsbottom.

Play off 7 use ping irons and Taylor made woods.

We have talked about having a Bluemoon golf day but it never materialised as yet.

2 weeks ago I played my first round of golf in over 3 years got 2 pars and I thought I was Tiger Woods. I try and use McGregor steel irons and McGregor graphite drivers. Used to love my graphite irons but a golf shop lost them when I sent them in to get new grips on them. I was gutted but got a decent set of steel shaft irons from them.

barryo said:
JOGAMIGMOG said:

I've just applied to join Pike Fold.

I'm currently at Greenmount near Ramsbottom.

Play off 7 use ping irons and Taylor made woods.

We have talked about having a Bluemoon golf day but it never materialised as yet.

Once upon a fooking long time ago, I used to work at GGC....them were the days...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.