any home tickets available for sale??

gnioto

Hi

I bought some tickets from 'weare the eaststand' last year and am looking to take my nephew to a match again this season (massive blues fan)

Im looking for minimum of 2 tickets but i would take up to 4. No match inparticular. I can pay via paypal.

Thanks so much!
Katem

Season ticket available for the first 3 home games of the season as I am away.(Chelsea,Watford,West Ham) South Stand 117 Lower Tier . Cracking seats and a good atmosphere.FV. Pm me if you're interested blues! Sold on here a good view times before also if you needs review!

Hi have a season ticket this year, but can't make one of the first home games. How can i sell a ticket for a game without sending off my season card. Can we get individual tickets printed off. Thanks for any info.

Hi have a season ticket this year, but can't make one of the first home games. How can i sell a ticket for a game without sending off my season card. Can we get individual tickets printed off. Thanks for any info.
I think paper tickets are only printed off if you sell using the new Ticket Exchange facility but you don't get cash for that, just a credit towards next season's S/T.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.