Any Other City Fans In Milan This Weekend?

jrb

Pre-booked the flight and Hotels just in case we got to the final.

Oh well, it wasn't be.

Anyway, currently in Bergamo. This is the view from the Hotel room in the Old Town.

DSC_0003.jpg

Off to Milan on Saturday.

See you there. :-)

In Florence took a punt wasn't to be!! in Milan Sunday as flying back from there mon
Weathers fantastic still better than being at home
Might book Cardiff now for next year !!

I am here. We booked a weekend break in Milan immediately City went through to the semi-final.

I find the Milan vintage tram system great.

Ba
Pre-booked the flight and Hotels just in case we got to the final.

Oh well, it wasn't be.

Anyway, currently in Bergamo. This is the view from the Hotel room in the Old Town.

DSC_0003.jpg

Off to Milan on Saturday.

See you there. :-)

Bastard, beats my 3 nights in a tent in Shropshire camping with the kids!

I had booked to go so forfeited the cost of the flights but I've come to Wembley for the Play-Offs instead.

Gonna struggle to watch the Champions League final as I'll just be filled with regret and disappointment.

Get up to Lake Como. Stunning.

Bergamo is a beautiful city. It's overlooked but is creeping in now that Ryanair pretty much run the airport and is a lot cheaper than Malpensa.

Milan is overcrowded and busy. They've put a new line on the underground from centrale to the San Siro. I was out there not long ago watching Inter against Napoli and the underground was utterly chaotic. I'd hate to be on one of those fuckers tomorrow.

Couple of bars in Milan centre that will have sky and a British feel if that's your game.

Was really hoping we would make it. Really enjoy our trips to Italy.

Also if you get on the 2nd fenicular in the old town to the very top, there is a stunning restaurant right as you get off the carriage. If you hang a left it's just there. Fine dining food for a fraction of the price. It's not cheap but it is relatively to what you'd pay elsewhere for the standard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.