Any team with 15pts never won their section.

who say we don't win away unbeaten with 3 wins and beating the best team at the moment on there own pitch

Also going off topic a bit has there been a group where all 4 teams have one European Cup / Champions League like they have in Celtics group?

TTTCITYBHOY said:
Must be some stato's out there.
15 points and we never won our group,is this a 1st.
Typical City eh ;)
Well done guys,great result 4/1 yer dough.

previous highest points not to win group was 13 points

we also deprived Bayern of the chance to become the first team to win all their group games

TTTCITYBHOY said:
Must be some stato's out there.
15 points and we never won our group,is this a 1st.
Typical City eh ;)

Well done guys,great result 4/1 yer dough.

Yeah it's another city record,as well as..(so I'm told),being the first team in the history of the European cup and champs league,to be 2 down at bayern and go on to win......dunno if someone can check that?

Ghost of Kippax said:
On a vaguely related theme, we can expect Manure to be drawn against Olympiakos while City will meet Real Madrid or, if we are lucky, Barcelona. If we had scored five last night (as goal difference does matter if the head to head is the same), we would have drawn Borussia Dortmund or Juventus for sure.

I will make every attempt to kiss my own arse and any one of yours if we get a so-called 'weak' team!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Ghost of Kippax said:
On a vaguely related theme, we can expect Manure to be drawn against Olympiakos while City will meet Real Madrid or, if we are lucky, Barcelona. If we had scored five last night (as goal difference does matter if the head to head is the same), we would have drawn Borussia Dortmund or Juventus for sure.

I will make every attempt to kiss my own arse and any one of yours if we get a so-called 'weak' team!

No need to Dave...I will kiss your arse if we get a weak team.

Kippax Street 1880 said:
Yeah Sky confirmed it, then went straight back to slating Pellers and Bayerns defence.
makes a change from slating our defence, a win is a win, how every it comes. we beat NM on their own turf and thats what records will show, a huge win imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.