Anybody on here got a best pal who supports the team you hate most?

Magicpole

Team supported
Celtic
My best pal is a big twat, who is as much of a maniac about Rangers as I am about Celtic.

We have been best pals since we were 10 and that wasn't yesterday. In fact, over half of my closest pals are all from the dark side.

The image people have of us up here as being in two separate camps constantly fighting is bollocks. There are cunts who are like that, don't get me wrong, but it's not the norm.

We argue like fuck about football obviously and always have and always will, but, he's my brother. Daft, deluded fucker, but still my daft, deluded fucker.

You will not be surprised to know he thinks the same regarding delusion of me. The doss ****.

Anyone else got a pal who is from the dark side?

Yep best mate is a rag for years he's took the piss and my money no way the tables have turned I revel in it, still love the guy though.

Had a gf for about 5 years who was a rag. Her reason was bizzare: she did it to wind up her dad who was a blue. We avoided talking about football. But, oh, she was gorgeous, too good for me!

My second best mate is a huge rag - I enjoy the banter with him.

I have family who are rags
Brother in Law is the worst as he cannot see past his bias

I have a mate who's a red dipper and he believes everything written in the media and all the propaganda from LFC
He was embarrassed when we bought Sterling as it was a true sign that Liverpool were no longer the huge club that he thought.
In fact he said to me "thank you for your £49 million for Sterling" I then pointed out to him that it was £44M with QPR receiving £8.8M Sterling £4M which left Liverpool with £32M ish
I did actually tell him that I hoped we do end up paying the other £5M as we will have won everything

The look on his face .........Priceless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.