Anybody on here got a best pal who supports the team you hate most?

I wasn't aware of how many even minor acquaintances i had that were rags, been very quiet over the last few yrs that was...until they won 2 on the bounce today. My table, chairs my waney lap fence and garden decking have fallen to pieces that many have come out of the woodwork

Well, that's my pals team held to a draw by a managerless Hearts. I watched them and only now have stopped laughing.

Five points dropped in two home games.

He isn't taking it well. I do what I can by reminding him to look on the bright side.

I don't think he has one though.

One of my brothers 'supports' United. Never been to Old Trafford in his life.

I've got one in reverse. Know a bloke through work who is a really good bloke, good fun on the p1ss and more than fair negotiating in meetings.

He's a life long Gillingham fan. Absolutely hates City. We get on great 99% of the time but spend 1% of the time bickering like school kids.

I've been to a few derbies at the swamp through having rag mates with spare season ticket, in the rag end of course. You feel like David Attenborough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.