Anyone ever been to malia ?

if you are a scally who says "razzzzz, nahhhhh, init" then go to malia, zante ect

if you are a normal lad then go to Tenerife, great place with decent people looking for a good time out.

Swales lives said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
if you are a scally who says "razzzzz, nahhhhh, init" then go to malia, zante ect

if you are a normal lad then go to Tenerife, great place with decent people looking for a good time out.

Fuckin 'ell.
Tenerife and decent people. Nice one.

cleaned up it's act last few years. Went in 01 and found the place a shit hole that i would never want to go back, had to go in the summer for a stag do and couldn't believe the difference, hardly any dicks unless you went looking for them, just full of people who only wanted a good night out. If you take a pic of 50 people in Tenerife and 50 people in Malia/magaluf ect the difference in both sets of people will tell you what kind of places both are.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Swales lives said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

Fuckin 'ell.
Tenerife and decent people. Nice one.

cleaned up it's act last few years. Went in 01 and found the place a shit hole that i would never want to go back, had to go in the summer for a stag do and couldn't believe the difference, hardly any dicks unless you went looking for them, just full of people who only wanted a good night out. If you take a pic of 50 people in Tenerife and 50 people in Malia/magaluf ect the difference in both sets of people will tell you what kind of places both are.

Fair enough, I take it back, my viewpoint comes from a visit in the 90s staying with some mates who were selling timeshare.
I was presuming it was still the same. Glad it's improved.

Went last August with a few lads, was the best holiday ive ever been on. Cheap booze, awesome clubs (especially the banana bar), and loads of women. What more do you need from a holiday. Ive read some of the bad press its received but i saw no trouble in the 10 days i was there.

Went to Malia a couple of years ago and had a right laugh. We stayed in an apartment where there was a telegraph pole straddled over the pool, it was like gladiators (If Gladiators was made up of me versus chubby glaswegians).
Me and my mate also had a theory that there were no ugly birds in Malia after dark. We think they round up all the ugly birds and send them on coaches to those all you can drink plate smashing shows out in the middle of nowhere.
I've heard rumours that the Police have started cracking down on drunkenness now more than ever. When I went you could blatantly tell they thought we were scum, but maybe they were just peturbed that Timothy "the Big Dog" Westwood was playing in their quiet little fishing village that week.

malia is the same as all the other "clubbing resorts" cheap drink and women, dont book with 18-30 as they are a rip off try and book yourself over internet. book early to get the cheapest flights and then book your hotel, you will end up saving a fortune. especialy in this time of the credit crunch.

i have been to most of the greek resorts Malia, kavos, Ayia napa and kardamana? like i said before all the same.

magalluf is this shit hole of the universe, although I did pork a russian out there doggystyle who couldn't speak a word of english

The Fat el Hombre said:
magalluf is this shit hole of the universe, although I did pork a russian out there doggystyle who couldn't speak a word of english

The universal language of love.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.