Anyone ever been to malia ?

as long as you dont ask for trouble you wont find it

dont read the bad stories

the only shit thing is the police drive down the strip every 30mins....all the lubs turn their music right down as they drive past and once they have switch it back up...reason being is the police are trying to stop it really....dont see how they dont realise whats happenin lol

anyway when we were there the police caught the biggest club out there and shit them down for one night...the owner was the local mafia type guy over there who everyone else shit it from..he in turn made every other bar close in protest lmao

so on our 2nd to last night every fuckin bar was shut lol

bluemooninho said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
magalluf is this shit hole of the universe, although I did pork a russian out there doggystyle who couldn't speak a word of english

Pork???

Ha ha, you Sound like a 10 year old!

I think it's an affectionate term that best describes the love we had for each other

thanks for all the info lads.

like i said me and my mates arnt the violent type, just like a good rave and lasses at the end of the night lol

Was staying one of the island's other resorts (can't remember which one) about eight years ago. Popped into Malia once and only once. I fucking hated it, as did all my mates. But it depends on what floats your boat. The descriptions on here so far have all been pretty accurate so make a decision based on that.

dannybcity said:
It's shit. All the clubs play the same music in the same order and you feel like your in a shanty town. Go somewhere else.

where would you reccomend to go?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.