Anyone from Sheffield, Parking Request?

mancmackem

Hi folks,

Me and my bro will be making the short trip over to watch U2 soon at Don Valley Stadium (20th August). Just wondering if anyone could help with good parking spots or if we can shove the motor near to you?

Cheers!

• Various Car parking is available in the vicinity and charges are £10 per vehicle. On-site parking will not be available on the day.

• Disabled car parking - is available free of charge to Blue Badge holders only on a first come first served basis. Other parking close to the venue is located at the Grass Bowl, but will, again, be allocated on a first come, first served basis.

• Parking close to the stadium may result in lengthy delays leaving the area due to pedestrian traffic after the event.

I'd look into parking at Meadow Hall and getting the bus. It's only a couple of miles.

There is a huge entertainment park called "Centretainment" one stop on the tram from Don Valley stadium which has a big car park.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.